For businesses with enterprise Linux infrastructure workloads, Red Hat provides a compelling solution to modernize legacy apps and improve development. By bringing Docker and Kubernetes to the enterprise, Red Hat’s OpenShift platform is helping companies easily and quickly build, develop and deploy container-based applications in nearly any infrastructure—public or private.
Using the strategic partnership between Microsoft and Red Hat, companies can get even more from their existing Red Hat investments. They can leverage the power and hyper-scale economics of Microsoft Azure and take advantage of hybrid cloud architectures. With Azure, companies can deploy Red Hat applications in a hybrid deployment model. Microsoft also offers responsive technical support for Red Hat platforms, whether on-premises or on the cloud.
The right mix of Red Hat and Azure for your needs
Red Hat on Azure makes it easy to unify your physical, virtual, public and private clouds all into one management platform. With customized deployment options, you can run and manage your apps wherever it makes the most sense now and move them later. Red Hat is even more valuable with the cloud, as Azure delivers rapid scalability, saves you on computing resources and allows you to pay only for what you use.
The combined solutions can help your IT operations managers improve costs, scalability and interoperability/portability of your hybrid cloud environment. They’ll simplify and centralize management while ensuring consistent app development and deployment across your infrastructure.
The Red Hat on Azure partnership also delivers:
- Global support: Coordinated global support offers co-location of multi-lingual support engineers, integrated ticketing and seamless and coordinated escalation and resolution.
- Constant innovation: Together, Microsoft and Red Hat engineers are constantly making value-adding improvements, and security teams are monitoring security systems for threats.
- Seamless integration: Red Hat Cloud Access allows for existing subscriptions of RHEL, JBoss, Gluster and OpenShift to be seamlessly moved to Azure. Microsoft is part of the Red Hat Certified Cloud and Service Provider Program.
Over the last 15 years, our dedicated Microsoft practice has helped companies power better collaboration, integration and performance in their businesses. We can help you leverage your Red Hat platform and make the most of your investments with easy, seamless transitions to Microsoft Azure. We’ll help you take advantage of the latest technology, support collaboration, enable scalability, power development and integration. We also provide a comprehensive set of Microsoft platform services including:
- Application development
- Cloud infrastructure and management
- Collaboration and content
- Data platform and analytics
Let’s talk about Red Hat on Azure
Let’s start a conversation about how Spyglass experts can help you create a more innovative and efficient environment on Microsoft Azure with Red Hat solutions. We’ll help you make the move and ensure that you get the most out of your Red Hat on Azure deployments. Let’s get moving.